What is CAMPING?
CAMPING is an activity where we can go somewhere far away from the crowded places of the world and spend some moments in peace and refresh our mind and heart. Sometimes we get upset with our life and then we realize that at some moments we want peace. In such a situation, the best option is to go CAMPING.
Trouble and Work could not end for the rest of our life, it would continue with us till we die, but for a few moments, we can get rid of work and troubles. And there is only one solution for this and that is CAMPING, where we can spend some life moments very comfortably.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU NEED FOR CAMPING?
If you want to go for Camping you will need to carry a tent, a cooler for your camping food and drinks, sleeping bags and pads, a first-aid box, cooking supplies like charcoal and spatula, cups and plates also.
WHAT ARE THE USEFUL TIPS &GUIDELINES YOU SHOULD FOLLOW WHILE CAMPING?
- Maintain Hygiene: Cleanliness is the first and most important consideration when you go camping. Keeps the basic things related to hygiene, like hand sanitizers, sponges, cotton, with yourself.
- Carry a Survival kit: If you want a successful camping trip, you must carry a survival kit like a knife, water, medicine, a waterproof matchbox, and a torch.
- Beware of Getting Lost: If you are going for Camping you must carry a map and a compass because in case you lost the path map and compass will help you to search your way.
- Leave Nothing at the Campsite After Leaving: Before leaving your campsite, your first responsibility is that you do not leave any equipment and any harmful things that can cause any kind of harm to our environment and animals.
- A Sleeping Bag is a Must: Next important thing is a sleeping bag. If you want to sleep comfortably, then you must take a sleeping bag. If you are tired and you need rest, then you can use your sleeping bag to remove your fatigue comfortably.
- Create or Find a Shelter Before Sunset: Before sunset, you should make a place for your stay because there is a danger of insects and wild animals at night. If you make or find a place to stay, then you can keep yourself safe from all these.
TOP 15 MOST BEAUTIFUL AND UNKNOWN BEST RIVERSIDE CAMPING PLACES IN STATE LIKE HIMACHAL PRADESH AND UTTRAKHAND IN INDIA
RISHIKESH: Rishikesh is situated in the lap of the Himalayas. It is a very famous camping destination. Camping on the bank of the river Ganga makes our heart extremely relaxed. Here you can also indulge in adventure in many ways like rafting, and bungee jumping.
Best Time to Visit: Between March and November month
2. PAWAN LAKE: Pawna Lake is situated in Maval taluka of Pune district of Maharashtra. This lake is famous for adventurous sports and camping and it is also a very famous place for those who like water sports.
The best time for camping here is from July to November that is during the monsoon rains and immediately after the monsoon. This is an artificial lake but it is also a very interesting and beautiful place for foot camping.
Best Time to visit: July to November
3. JAISALMER: Jaisalmer, is a very beautiful tourist destination of Rajasthan. This place is best suited for couples to spend some time together outside the city. Desert camping here includes many entertainment items like dancing, singing, etc.
It also provides a wildlife experience to the people visiting here. During desert camping, you can also indulge in desert safari and dirt bike adventure activities. Tourists who want to fly like a bird can also indulge in this adventure sport in Jaisalmer.
This adventure sport can be enjoyed at the desert camp.
Best Time to visit: October to February
4. KANATAL: This is a very beautiful and peaceful hill station. The fun of keeping here becomes double when you see the snow-capped mountain very closely and this scene brings a lot of peace to your mind.
There is also a watchtower from where you can see the very famous mountain of Uttarakhand. Here you can also enjoy the beauty of the forest and it is also very famous for jungle safari.
Best Time to visit: April to September
5. KASOL: A small place situated in Himachal Pradesh. It is different in many ways and hence tourists come here to visit. Rivers in Kasol makes this place very beautiful. It is smaller than Shimla and Manali, but you can enjoy nature here very closely.
It is very special for adventure lovers as they can comfortably enjoy the starry shade in the lap of nature.
Best Time to visit: March to June
6. MANALI: Manali is a popular Himalaya tourist destination. A large number of people come here from different places from all over the world and enjoy this place. Here you can enjoy adventurous sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking.
Here the fragrance of flowers and apple orchards will fill your heart with the freshness of mind.
Best Time to visit: October to February
7. CHOPTA HILL STATION: CHOPTA HILL STATION in Garhwal is one of the most beautiful places situated at 12000 to 14000 feet of the Himalayas. Its beauty increases in January, February when these mountains covered with a sheet of snow are visible.
The beauty of beautiful flowers blooming amidst lush green grass mesmerizes the contemplation. There is also a TUNGNATH temple here, which is the center of visit for tourists. Experienced tourists compare it with Switzerland some tourists believe that if you have not seen CHOPTA then your life is meaningless.
Best Time to visit: March to May
8. MUNNAR: This place is very beautiful for nature lovers. Here you can go to lots of places like Echo point, Eravikulam National Park and Kundala lake. Munnar is also known for its evergreen tea plantation.
Echo point is situated on the bank of kundala lake, surrounded by misty clouds, hills, green meadows, and forests which make your trip very peaceful. Echo point is a paradise for adventure Junkies, whether you want to trek on the top of the mountains or wander around.
Here you can also see native and foreign birds. You can also enjoy here Attukad waterfalls, Rose Garden, Sandalwood forest, Marayoor tourist places, Kanthalloor, etc.
Best Time to visit: December to February
9. LADAKH: There is hardly any better place to do camping than Ladakh. Seeing the mountains covered with snow while camping, the view of the lakes refreshes your mind and heart.
The air here is free from pollution and has a completely calm atmosphere. Some camping places like Pangong Lake, Tso Moriri, Nubra valley, Zanskar valley, Thikse Monastery, etc are very famous for camping.
Best Time to visit: April to July
10. SONAMARG: SONAMARG is a hill station located at an altitude of 3,000 meters in the Ganderbel district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. Sonamarg means “MEADOW OF GOLD”.
In the spring, it is covered with beautiful yellow flowers which look golden. Here you can enjoy some places like Gangabal Lake, Krishansar Lake, Vishansar Lake, Satsar Lake, Nilagrad River, Zoji La Pass, Thajiwas Glacier, etc.
Best Time to visit: April to June
11. AULI: This is a town located in the Chamoli state of, India. In Auli nature has spread its beauty openly, it is pleasant to see the snow-capped peaks and slopes.
The snow here is soft like cotton. Children and tourists enjoy it. There is no arrangement for cart and sled. A very pleasant experience watching the sunrise behind Nanda Devi makes your day one the best day of your life.
It is pleasing to the mind to see the snow falling and the open sky at night.
Best Time to visit: November to March
12. ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND: It is a clean place adorned with the beauty of nature, clean water, and beautiful views. There is also stunning rain forest, calm and beautiful beaches. Here many species of flowers and plants will be seen.
The time from September to March is special for coming here. In this season you can enjoy the beauty of nature and the pleasant weather. Here you can enjoy adventurous games like scuba diving, swimming skiing, paragliding, banana boat ride, underwater walking, etc.
Best Time to visit: September to March
13. SANGLA VALLEY: This valley is situated at an altitude of 2600 meters above sea level. In this valley is the majestic Kinnaur Kailash Peak. This valley is surrounded by pine, apple, walnut, and apricot trees around it. Camping at this place will be a new experience for you.
Best Time to visit: March, April, May, June, September, and December
14. SPITI VALLEY: This place is close to Himachal and is in the north-eastern of Himachal Pradesh. This valet is between India and Tibet and is one of the most beautiful places in India.
Tourists come here from every corner of the world and come here to enjoy activities like trekking and camping.
Best Time to visit: May to October
15. MUSSOORIE: It is a very beautiful place to visit. Here people come to visit from abroad and enjoy the beauty of this place. Kempty Falls is a very beautiful waterfall of Mussoorie which makes Mussoorie even more beautiful.
Kempty Falls is surrounded by rocks and mountains and it is about 4500 feet above sea level. Here you can also enjoy some activities like trekking, hiking, adventure sports, rock climbing, paragliding, rafting, roller skating, winemaking, etc.
Best Time to visit: April to June
Also read : Best places to visit in INDIA in November 2022